Students will watch the transportation video and say the names of each transportation seen in the video. After watching the video, students should correctly answer each of the following questions: (means of transportation: truck, bus, car, train, plane, ship, rocket.)
1. Which one is used for going to the moon?
2. Which one travels on tracks?
3. Which one can carry large objects in the back section?
4. Which one goes through the air?
5. Which one do we park in our garage?
6. Which one carries many people around the town?
7. Which one travels on the ocean?
Today, parents will play a game of "hide & seek" with their kids. Cut out pictures or use cards with the number 8 on it and have students find the number 8 in different areas in the home (wall, furniture etc) or in the child’s room and have them find all of the number 8 hidden in the house.
While the kids are looking, they can listen to the song below until all of the number 8's are found.